दोस्तों!! अपनी daily life में ना जाने कितने Brands हम इस्तेमाल करतें हैं लेकिन आपको जानकर हैरानी होगी कि जिन्हें हम आजतक विदेशी brands मानतें आयें हैं वो स्वदेशी हैं और हमें इस बात पर गर्व करना चाहिए, आईये जानतें हैं वे Brands कौन से हैं….
1. Van Huesen is an initiative of Madura Fashion & Lifestyle, a division of Aditya Birla Fashion and Lifestyle is India’s largest and fastest growing branded apparel companies and a premium lifestyle player in the retail sector.
2. Spykar, the unisex Jeanswear brand has come a long way in establishing itself as India’s most trusted denim brand amongst the youth and recently has been voted as the ‘most exciting Indian brand’ by Economic Times (Brand Equity Survey)
3. Royal Enfield is an Indian motorcycle manufacturing company with factories in Chennai, India. Originally a British motorcycle company, Royal Enfield and indigenous Madras Motors, it is now a subsidiary of Eicher Motors Limited, an Indian automaker.
4. Peter England established in Ireland and in 1997 it was launched in India by Madura Fashion & Lifestyle (then known as Madura Garments) in the mid-price shirt segment in 1997, the company acquired the world rights for the brand in the year 2000.
5. Raymond Group is an Indian branded fabric and fashion retailer, incorporated in 1925. It produces suiting fabric, with a capacity of producing 31 million meters of wool and wool-blended fabrics. Gautam Singhania is the chairman and managing director of the Raymond group.
The group owns apparel brands like Raymond,Park Avenue, ColorPlus & Parx. All the brands are retailed through ‘The Raymond Shop’ (TRS), with a network of over 700 retail shops spread across India and overseas, in over 200 cities.
6.Raymond Group is an Indian branded fabric and fashion retailer, incorporated in 1925. It produces suiting fabric, with a capacity of producing 31 million meters of wool and wool-blended fabrics. Gautam Singhania is the chairman and managing director of the Raymond group. The group owns apparel brands like Raymond,Park Avenue, ColorPlus & Parx.
7. Monte Carlo Fashions, Limited is selling its apparel products under the brand name of Monte Carlo which was established in 1984 by Oswal Woollen Mills Limited and is owned by parent company Nahar Group based in Ludhiana, Punjab. Mr. Jawahar Lal Oswal is the chairman and managing director of the company.
8. Louis Philippe is a premier Indian brand of men’s apparel. It is a brand of Madura Fashion & Lifestyle,a division of the Aditya Birla Group. This brand was started in 1989
9. Lakmé is an Indian cosmetics brand which is owned by Hindustan Unilever. Having Shraddha Kapoor as the ambassador, it ranked at number 1 among the cosmetics brands in India. Lakme started as a 100% subsidiary of Tata Oil Mills (Tomco). It was named after the French opera Lakmé, which itself is the French form of Lakshmi (the goddess of wealth) who is renowned for her beauty. It was started in 1952 famously, because the Prime Minister Jawaharlal Nehru was concerned that Indian women were spending precious foreign exchange on beauty products and personally requested JRD Tata to manufacture them in India.
10. Jaguar is the luxury vehicle brand of Jaguar Land Rover, a British multinational car manufacturer with its headquarters in Whitley, Coventry, England, owned by the Indian company Tata Motors since 2008. 12. Flying Machine was launched in 1980 by Arvind Lifestyle Brands Limited. Soon after its launch, it dominated substantial market with its proposition of “fits tailor-made for Indians” backed by the Arvind Mills credibility. By 1994, it had become a leader in branded jeans in India and was seen as the torch-bearer of not just fashionable denim, but also a cultural youth icon.
13. There is nothing to be amazed that Da Milano is a totally Indian brand. They provide high-end finest leather accessories and home furnishings in India and abroad. The name was chosen for the people crazy for foreign Brands.
दोस्तों!! आपको हमारी ये पोस्ट कैसी लगी हमें email@example.com पर mail करके या नीचे comment box में कमेंट करके अवश्य बताएं।